We rescue, rehabilitate, and re home dogs that suffer from abuse, neglect, illnesses, trauma or special needs.
Rescue runts of liters that aren’t strong enough to drink their moms milk, Or if the puppies don’t have a mom.
Pay for injured or sick dogs to receive the medical attention they need so they aren’t put down at kill shelters.
Rehabilitate abused dogs that suffer from anxiety, depression, and trauma.
Provide them with training to be an emotional therapy pet and/or service dog if they meet the criteria.
Be available to partner the animal with someone in need.
Visit children’s hospitals to talk to children and share about having assistant pets.
Educating people on invisible disabilities and how to help them overcome them in the real world.
Providing resources for children who spend a lot of time in hospitals and not in traditional school.
Gift baskets donated to kids in the hospital.
Provide two locations for hippo therapy in Athens and Marietta.
Share my testimony in hopes to give encouragement to others going through very difficult times.
We are still looking for land and a facility to renovate and create a beautiful safe haven for our rescued dogs as well as our day care and boarding facility. As of now Caitlin is working out of her home by raising money for dogs medical care and working with kill shelters in the area to be a foster mom.
Our goals for the near future
– To have many outdoor play yards with activities and pools for play time.
– Comfortable indoor and outdoor dog houses.
– Dog condos for our boarded dogs.
– An infirmary for our sick and recovering dogs
– A birthing center for our new borns, puppies and moms
– Indoor play areas
– Adoption center with areas for play time
– Physical therapy, hydrotherapy and rehabilitation area for our dogs
– Trails for dog walks
– Memorial area
– Horse stables and riding ring
– Hippo therapy classes at our location
– Rescue abused and neglected horses
– Raise enough donations so all dogs can be adopted for free
– Workshops for children and people who have been through trauma
– A halfway house on the property for people who suffer from traumatic experiences, drug addictions and abuse.
– A cat room for rescued kittens and cats
For the community we will offer:
– Volunteer and community services opportunities
– Doggy day care and boarding
– Dog training
– Hospital visits with our adoptable service dogs
– Nursing home visits with our adoptable service dogs
– Placement of pets for service animals
Please help support us so we can become the biggest recovery center for dogs and the best doggy day care and boarding center in our area.